Take it to the fridge:
Really.
 |
| I don't even know. |
I need to stop drafting posts at 1:00 in the morning. But I just read Cyanide and Happiness for a laugh and I came across this comic. It got me thinking about all the opposites of the holidays. Holiday spirit, without offending anybodies religious views. Although I find the tackiness of some houses Christmas decorations to just be offensive anyway. Or how we define peoples relations through presents while telling kids that really its about spirit. Although at least one funny thing did come out of Christmas shopping. When I told my mom I needed to get one more present and I was going to go drive she was concerned about my driving abilities on the ice and said"You will go when hell freezes over."
"Mom if you haven't looked outside it already did freeze over."
She gave me that fake laugh and said
"Who is the present for?" So I looked her dead in the eye and said.
"Well you."
I could have sworn she said dammit under her breath.
 |
| Skull'd |
Now December is my least favorite month. Really. I mean I live in Colorado and I have met some of the nicest people in the world. But if Colorado's weather was a person, nobody would associate the word nice with him/her. While the weather is ideal for things like skiing and snow boarding which people in the mountains do a lot. It generally gets in the way of a lot and it is one of the banes of my existence. Now I know someone is already saying (and considering I do know a few Canadians read this blog every now and then I know who). "Yeah well its not as bad as over here." Maybe not but really I am not complaining about the amount of snow. I am just complaining about the snow and if I were in your shoes and it was snowing but worse then over here then the only thing that would change would be how bitter I am towards the snow.
 |
| Yeah I plug in my acoustic |
You know what while I am complaining, I hate bats, and bees in video games. I started playing Terraria recently and as soon as I saw a bat in that game I had flash backs of every time I had to fight bats in a video game. Castlevania had bats, Legend of Zelda has bats, Resident evil 5 had a Batapillar which was a bat and a Caterpillar. All those different games, all those flashbacks came back and I prepared to fight a bat, and then a GIANT BEE came and killed me. So yeah bees. I hate them too. I like flowers because they are quiet and pretty and don't move when I take pictures unlike birds, but as soon as a bee is in one of them dancing around on top of the flower either it moves the flower enough to where the picture I take looks bad or at least worse then it already would have been. Or the part of the flower I was taking a picture of gets blocked by a fat abdomen or thorax. I feel like I sound pretentious right now though. "Hmm yes those bees are quite pesky when it comes to doing photography..." Then again with only 2 followers... Who cares what I look like especially online.
So take it to the fridge.
Now.
No comments:
Post a Comment