Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Update Two:

Pretty Blank:


Bob Ross's paint Brush

So looking at my blog I realize that I suck at grammar and that so far all of my posts that involved original content were in black and white. Which is unusual of me because I normally like bright pictures. With lots of shiny effects. Unfortunately as much as I wish I was as high caliber artist as say Bob Ross and his magical abilities to paint a black cat eating blue berries in a coal mine at midnight with just the color orange. That guy was just cool. He was a ninja. In the mean time my non-ninja forgetful self forgot to say that I also including digital art enjoy photography immensely. Art is something that even though I am not the best at I admit is one of the more beautiful ways to show emotion and photography is one of my preferred ones for illustrating the real world since free hand I am not the best in the world.
Cement Flowa
I have always had a basic philosophy with photography and that is its always a good time to take a picture but its not always the best angle. This was a philosophy grown on the back of my photography shenanigans being mostly done with film instead of digital. Each time I take a film picture, I lock my joints and hold my breathe not out of artistic style or to make it look really dramatic but because film is expensive. For that split moment even if my eye blends with machine perfectly to capture a moment in time, somebody at a store captures some more money from my wallet. I could say its the sacrifice of an artist, but when the reward is greater then the loss its not much of a sacrifice is it. Anyway I am going to toss up some pictures.
Roses
Cruise
Picture of a skate boarder

Cheers!
-A.O

No comments:

Post a Comment