Saturday, February 18, 2012

Update Four:


"Was this unbiased yes they are freaking circles man they can't lie..."
That was said in my math class. As much as I dislike school I can't say I really hate any of my teachers. That quote right there was from my math teacher who is a certified bad ass by the way and taught me an equation that when graphed creates a heart! If you want to give it a shot the equation is.
Y1=x^(2/3)- √(1-x^2)
Y2=x^(2/3)+ √(1-x^2)
Then shade Y1 and Y2.
This is my Valentines Day gift to you. As for the video to the right I recorded it in case you do not happen to have a calculator handy. By the way besides my Xfire videos this is my first original video content on the Internet and that is not saying much seeing how someone has already done this equation I am sure. Although now that I think about it I do have a few videos from my Halo years. (quick note those links will open in a new window)
Here is a video of some serious launching!
and
Here is a video of some serious "skill"!






I say skill because most people are going to roast me like its the Fourth of July for saying I have skill in a first person shooter. If that map didn't look familiar to many Halo players its because it was for Halo CE you know the original and good one? Anyway got a few pictures for you guys but no poetry. Either way I hope you guys had a fairly good weekend mine has just begun...
Cheers
-A.O






P.S Hope to update more regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment