Since they let me out to play!Hey its February 3rd and currently I am sick. Also bored. So I decided why not get back onto blogger and throw some content out for my two followers since I know that if somehow they do everything they have to do and want to do they might trickle down over here.
Few images I am tossing up are some things I did during school hours. Yeah I know I should be doing school during school hours but inspiration like lightning never strikes the same spot twice, nor is it good for you're overall health.
I mean I have been inspired to do a lot recently but who knows if I am in over my head. I have to do robotics and in the process make things crazy steam punk. I have to make a bunch of arm bands, goggles, and leather aprons none of which is cheap all of which is going to take a while but hell it should be fun right. Unlike the cold I have.
Couple quick things.
- Learned how to make .gifs
- Bought F.3.A.R
- Currently wearing orange pants
Well funny to me. Skip to 0:50 for the reading of sexy and I know it.
The other day my friend posted up this link. It is kind of about religion which is why I don't want to post it on here because I don't want to confuse people on my stance. By sending you to the youtubes you wont associate the video with me as much as you will with the youtubes.
Short post my bad
Cheers though
A.O
No comments:
Post a Comment