Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So now I am back... AND WHO PUBLISHED THIS it wasn't done being edited...

Hey guys just got back from my lovely cruise in the carib! So I guess I will start off with some plans for this small blog. First and foremost I plan on putting up just random writing pieces. Most of which won't make sense in any context but are just things I throw around in my head. For now I guess I will start with this piece...

I stared down at the paper scrunching my face up just another test. Just another test yet this one was getting to me and I was on the last problem too.
3x Static 4ry Static.
"I should know this."
Tick TockThis test was a killer in more ways then one. Two were dead one was coughing up blood. Pains were setting in as a bead of sweat rolled down my head and dropped like thunder onto the test blending the red ink causing my mind to snap. 3x^2 4 Static...
"It's getting there I just need to focus..."
One step at a time is all I need.
3x^2+4ry^3
It snapped in place it clicked everything made sense and I gasped as air rushed out once again I could breathe a sigh of relief because it made sense. Tick Tock. Piece of cake should be a walk in the park just focus on the paper and not on the clock. Captain Hook learned that the hard way focus on the clock and you get bitten by the CrocTick Tock.
"Time pencils down..."
The words stung like a bee and like a reflex I dropped. While weather my fist or my pencil hit the table first was unclear but the words I uttered were.
"Shit..."
With that the silence of the class was broken and the spotlight was on me. It was a spotlight not even the dead would want to be in. It was the angry eyes of god watching you.
"Is there a problem Saul?" Inquired the teacher. Under normal circumstances it would sound caring but nothing sounded caring in this school.
I spit out a quick; "No sir." While struggling with an excuse to say why I spoke up. Luckily one of my class mates nearby me ceased coughing along with living but that minute distraction was all that was needed to move the spotlight off me. Glancing down at my paper I checked to make sure the gibberish mimicked something I had taken notes on earlier. This school was the bane of my existence yet I walked it every day...



Cheers!
A.O

No comments:

Post a Comment