![]() |
| http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3tn1li |
I really don't know where to start guys so much has happened. Unfortunately most of it is depressing stuff that I don't like talking about. A lot of recent sad deaths, a lot of social iresponsibility. In the end it is something that you just feel like you can do something about but realy it is so hard. Go figure making an impact is hard, but what can you do? Well what can you do aside from trying..
I'll at least start with science cause you know science is always fun. I know I really should have jumped onto the IFLS train earlier because it has amazing content but I felt like I wanted to wait until they had a fair chunk of content that I can pull from. It is always interesting to see what blossoms on the internet. You never know what is a success you can see things happening but it doesn't always come true. So on that note I guess I will get you caught up to date on what I felt was the most important or at least amusing additions to the web in recent (considering how long I have been gone recent is a fairly broad point of time)
Anyway Hope and Fear baby,
The hope is that my blog will go somewhere
So much to fear though
Four letter words will be the death of me,
At least this time it isn't love
At most though the ghosts of hope are a hassle
But
In the castle of my mind where the kingdom ticks louder then black powder I have nothing but myself and all the time I pretend to have not wasted...
So with haste to arms my knights we fight
The night is young and this life style is getting old and now is our chance to make a move so bold yet so simple
You see
I move on
I move up
I stand up cause enough is enough and this life is rough
But guess what
Two can play that game.
The fight for light to dispel the darkness from my life the tension from my brow
Can you feel it?
The warmth of hope breaking the night
As I don the helmet of a knight fighting to do whats right I hold nothing back because I know its right. cause every step in this direction is taken with a bitten lip holding back a venomous tongue, but I need no words for actions are my swords which I wield with the power it takes to tower over the mistakes of my past. I will conquer the monster I created that I see in the mirror every morning.
I have hope...
The warm sensation that a new day will break the darkness of a night and that for at least a while I can bask in the glory of whats right.
This is hope
And it is everything I fear...
And it is everything I fear...
Ladies and Gentlemen
Cheers
-A.O
Cheers
-A.O
Hopefully ill get more pics up soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment