Man I dunno how life changed this fast but it occured to me that this catastrophic cacophany of can of worm opening chaos just is never something I would have predicted. Like I didn't get the best grades in school but it doesn't reflect on my day to day responsibilities. I'm pretty sure that since most of my readers are just random people and not people I know this might come off as egotistical but hey. What can you do? I'm really upset that I lost my drawing tablet but with my ipad in theory I should have consistent uploads but look how that turned out. Shit I fell out of contact with more then just readers oh well... Life is a bit rough but not much I can do about it. Should get some poetry up just do a poem a day everyday and upload it.
No comments:
Post a Comment