On a binary scale of 1 to 10 this blog is an 11 in digital doodles, spoken pieces, and sarcasm!
Thursday, December 27, 2012
My Philosophy teacher is kickass!
So here I am chilling with the one and only corn dog the cool dog corn dog dog... Anyway it has been a crazy few days BUT NOW ITS MY TURN. So anyway you know how judging books by the cover only works to prevent some minor mistakes. I know you aren't supposed to judge a book by its cover but when I look at a magazine cover I can tell when its playboy or not and yeah I will judge it by that. Well I judged a book by its cover again the book this time was adventure time I watched it with not much depth and I just didn't like it... Well it turns out the one episode I watched was absolutely the darkest weirdest most twisted one which normally would work for me but it just was bizzaro I mean I like dark and weird when it makes sense. What I saw though was just random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment