Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It is that time of the year...

The time when you put down your bitter cup of hate for a hit of egg nog and take solace in knowing at this time you almost have made it through a year. No matter what has been in your way you have made it to here, despite the recent tragedies I will always remember this year as the one where nature kicked our ass with a hurricane and nurture turned a sour apple in a school. Regardless time has shown we come together in times of strife. That is what humanity is about, kinship. I Hope you all have a lovely holiday and furthermore just a lovely rest of the year. Its been one hell of a year, and to those few of you reading thank you for doing so. Quick shout out to my friends and family I love you all... Yeah there is that word love and honestly I mean it I have had so much help and support I am not even going to make a list. Just make sure you spend the remaining days of 2012 the way you want be it with friends, family, or by yourself enjoy the time.
Sincerely
A.O

No comments:

Post a Comment