Friday, July 27, 2012

Update 9: Five Sirens

Update 9: Five Sirens...
This is going to be one hell of a fragmented update but I plan on remaking it later anyway this is technically an update because its got original content for me. I don't consider this piece done at all. And I plan on finishing it much later but I felt it needed to be posted.
A lot has happened recently in my life and a lot will happen in the coming weeks I am going off to college, friend of mine is joining the Air Force, I got a date with the judicial system for a speeding ticket, and it has all been just a bit more rough then usual and I apologize for not updating more often. I just have done the unfortunate thing of remembering to keep my emotions, instead of the normal leave the emotions at the door when doing stuff. Bit of a bummer but oh well.
It was a lot of fun to make this picture and it does have a fair amount of potential. Definitely need to thank Kasta for modeling for me (THANK YOU I KNOW I SAID IT  TWICE). Despite how well everything else went how well the modeling went, how good of a concept it is, I just don't think there is any way it will reach its potential from this point so I will scrap and redo it in the future when I actually have enough skill to do so. It was nice though being able to send this to my friend Ax without having to pre-publish it. If you pay dire attention to what I do then you might notice the occasional update sent up with a picture and no context and then almost immediately taken down, thats how I used to send him files. Thanks to Xfire getting its act together I can now share it without spoiling I also have been broadcasting if you have decided to tune in for that thanks I know watching someone play video games isn't everybody cup of tea but if you are in the zone while I am broadcasting talk to me lets chat!
I gotta hand it to Ax though whose a really chill guy and by chill I mean here's a quick little dialogue we had...

Axolu: Well, Hell will be a first in terms of design
Axolu: but i'll take a shot
¡RΩⁿïç DéàD ß¡rd: Ahh the alcoholics method of taking shots

Axolu: Lol

On that note cheers!

-A.O

No comments:

Post a Comment