Happy Pi Day! That is right Pi Day you know 3/14. Yeah I am a nerd respect it. So how are you guys it has been forever and a half... Sorry bout the long weight and I am not about to say the most recent work is absolutely mind blowing, I should really develop some sort of posting procedure. Procedures are great when they are used. Unfortunately I can't seem to do that recently... Really sucks. Well 8mg of pills ought to help me sleep. I hate saying that cause people make a big deal out of it but its not. Pills don't make me its the concept and content that make me. Anyway you know you play too much Plants Vs Zombies when you have all the achievments for it its pretty sad. I always find it disgusting how people judge other people. There is more for this post but I am falling asleeep! Its a day later so lets finish this up. Happy post pi day! Going to start out with a lovely conversation:
Me: has andropanda been in?Auto: Haven't seen her, no.
Manticore: Same
Me: wonder where she went...
Manticore: Last thing she said to me was 2 days ago "DEADCOREISDEAD!"
Manticore: 2 hours later, she signed off.
Me: hmm but what does it mean?
Something about this chat I just love, and it is the fact that its with some of my best friends ever. Yeah I swapped their names out at their request. Shout outs to them for being AWESOME, I mean seriously you guys are unreal. Yes andropanda is a name what of it? It has been so long and I feel like somehow there is still so little yet to say but in less then 10 Days I will be cruising. So that tis when the picture storm occurs. When I get back from the cruise. In the mean time I just need to wrap school up like a boss and get rocking and rolling. Once again suggestions to what I should post is always appreciated if anybody is still reading this blasted blog. Happy Saint Pattys Day weekend!
-Cheers
A.O
No comments:
Post a Comment