Friday, May 9, 2014

Normally not a huge metal fan

I am more of an air conditioning unit you know?
Zing...
I'll make this brief with some quick spoken word and an article you should read with a video you should also watch. 
Shout out to my phone for after being pointed at someone identifying their skin color as "Roman coffee"
As of right now my phone is more romantic then me.

She's got the kinda voice so silky smooth

Rich as roman coffee thing you can't help but get used to

Its true 

Yet nothing new with how you care for her
She's a treat shared with world yet you treat her like a girl
She's a queen to put it cleanly
Yet no one can dispute how meanly you act around her
Feel bad for her cause shes snared
Treat her well
Or there is a room I'll take a chance on and book you for in advance
Tell the D-man at the front desk
9th floor is where you will rest
And he will be glad to oblige with accommodations
Just your size

So the story is this. Guy talks s#!t about fighter. He shrugs it off. Guy threatens fighters family specifically to "tape his daughters mouth" and guess what happens?
THIS! (per usual opens in a new window)
That is the full story and article check it out worth a read I am not normally about any sort of fighting outside of video games, but it is good to see this guy have a sense of humor just as sharp as his uppercuts even after being harassed...
Can any MMA people tell me if that was even remotely topical...




Cheers
A.O

Quick little edit I ask that you guys please do not look too deeply into this guy I have uncovered he does have psychological problems so in a way I do feel bad for posting this but I want you guys to look at the message NOT THE MESSENGERS. The message is this, your actions and words can have consequences regardless of where they are posted. After some more research I found out he has serious mental issues and is currently in jail a very touchy subject. If I do offend anyone please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment