![]() |
| I find this far too funny. |
I know a guy whose mother is apparently an orangatang. No big deal been a while huh? Glad I have that as an intro I really had nothing else. There are people standing behind me and I don't know how to tell them to....
I will just leave it at that paranoia is fun to mess with. So I have been doing robotics with Highschool students a lot of interesting things have arisen from that. I could transition into something I wrote while there but instead I will out of context throw it in here in italics so it looks stylized and important.
Anyway back off topic. Ever rhetorically die of humor? Me neither...
http://www.fuse.tv/2013/08/brief-history-of-twerking
Lets start with that today.
Then let me vent
1. Teamwork isn't just working as a group effectively its about knowing that as part of a group when something goes wrong its easy to point blame but when you are talking about a team, theres always room for everyone to improve.
2-3. NOBODY CARES
I figure I am going to post more poetry if anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment